Notices and Disclaimers
As a condition of using the Real Estate Today! with Robert Griswold site, users agree to the following rules, terms, and understandings.
1. The term "Real Estate Today!"; Real Estate Today! radio show"; and "Real Estate Today! with Robert Griswold" are registered trademarks and the property of Robert Stephen Griswold. All other trademarks, service marks, and registrations on this site are the property of their respective owners.
2. Be aware that the term "REALTOR®" signifies membership in the National Association of Realtors, a nationwide professional organization. The term "Realtor" is a registered collective membership mark which may be used only by members of the National Association of Realtors (430 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611).
3. This material is NOT in the public domain. Neither this material, nor any part of this material, may be reproduced, sold, re-sold, posted, directly linked, framed, traded, incorporated within other material, or given away without the express written permission of Robert S. Griswold. Links to my home page, without frames, are welcome. Links directly to interior pages are forbidden.
4. Material in this collection reflects the views of Robert S. Griswold only, and not any other individuals, organizations, or Web site hosts unless specifically indicated.
5. Reproduction of materials included in this collection, in whole or in part, or using the "Real Estate Today!" or "Real Estate Today! with Robert Griswold" trademarks without the express written permission of Robert S. Griswold, is strictly forbidden.
6. Equal Housing Opportunity. This site strongly supports efforts to make property, financing, and realty services available to all. Users should be aware that the federal Fair Housing Act makes it illegal to advertise "any preference, limitation, or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin, or intention to make any such preference, limitation, or discrimination." Further, discrimination resulting from other factors may be banned by state and local law plus additional classes maybe protected. Consult with legal counsel and fair housing experts for your area to make sure you are current in your fair housing policies and procedures and training.
7. Robert S. Griswold and/or "Real Estate Today!" is NOT responsible for the content of any site linked to www.retodayradio.com. Individuals cruise the WEB and related services at their own risk. Site contents reflect the views and opinions of individual site developers and are not necessarily the views and opinions of Robert S. Griswold and/or "Real Estate Today!".
8. I maintain a collection of sites which offer links to my home page. The inclusion of such sites is a matter of courtesy and does not imply or infer an endorsement or recommendation. To be included on this list, please visit my registration page.
9. My privacy policies should be regarded as part of the notices and disclaimers associated with this site.
10. Note that in a manner similar to bookstore and library collections, online material may originate from other countries, that given sites may contain material objectionable to individuals, and that parental control and oversight are strongly advised when minors access online locations and services. Individuals should also be aware that electronic viruses and other hazards may exist on the WEB and related services.
11. As always with real estate, if you see something you wish to consider for purchase, sale, renting, financing, or refinancing, be certain to protect your interests: Do NOT sign anything without professional assistance from a broker, attorney, home inspector, tax authority, or other professionals as appropriate.
12. Robert S. Griswold, CRE®, CPM®, CCIM®, ARM® is a licensed real estate broker in the state of California. The information contained in any form on this site or heard on the "Real Estate Today! with Robert Griswold" real estate radio program is for general information and educational purposes only. Mr. Griswold is a Counselor of Real Estate® and NOT an attorney, a Certified Public Accountant®, financial advisor or a tax professional. For any legal, financial, and/or tax advice, or specific real estate advice, please consult with the appropriate licensed professional.
13. If I receive e-mail from you, such e-mail becomes my property upon receipt and (while I do not sell or even create any sort of mailing list) I reserve the right to retain your e-mail address for use as I wish. That said, in general I will respond to e-mail as and if appropriate or, in some cases, forward such mail to someone better able to provide information and assistance. While I am a licensed California real estate broker, I do not seek or accept referral fees from other brokers for the mere act of forwarding e-mail.
14. Robert S. Griswold, CRE®, CPM®, CCIM®, ARM® has attempted to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. Such postings are made with the understanding that Robert S. Griswold is NOT engaged in rendering legal, investment, financial, tax, accounting, or other professional services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought." (Adopted, with modifications, from a Declaration of Principles jointly adopted by a Committee of the American Bar Association and a Committee of Publishers.)
15. Any controversy or claim between a user of these materials and Robert S. Griswold arising out of or relating to this agreement, or any breach thereof, shall be settled through binding arbitration by a mutually acceptable third party. In the event the parties cannot agree within ten (10) working days as to who the mutually acceptable third party shall be, then arbitration shall be conducted by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with that organization's Commercial Arbitration Rules. The judgment of the arbitrator shall be binding on all parties and may be entered in any Court having jurisdiction thereof. The costs of any arbitration matter shall be paid in accordance with the ruling of the arbitrator or, if there is no ruling as to costs, then by the party who is adjudged to be in the wrong at the hearing. It is agreed that: one, no damages, other than actual damages, shall be awarded; two, no money whatsoever shall be awarded for legal fees or costs; three, damages shall be limited to $250; fourth, both parties agree that there shall be no appeal of the arbitration decision; and fifth, the arbitration shall be conducted in San Diego County, California if a place of arbitration cannot otherwise be decided.
16. Robert S. Griswold reserves the right to change these rules at any time and without notice.
© Copyright 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999 Robert S. Griswold, All Rights Reserved. (www.retodayradio.com)
This material is not in the public domain. Neither this material, nor any part of this material, may be reproduced, sold, re-sold, posted, directly linked, framed, traded, incorporated within other material, or given away without the express written permission of the author.
Robert Griswold and the Real Estate Today! radio show strongly support the intent and the letter of all federal and state fair housing laws. As a reminder to all owners and managers of real estate, note that all real estate advertised is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which makes it illegal to advertise "any preference, limitation, discrimination because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, religion, sex, physical disability, or familial status, or intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination." Additional state and/or local fair housing laws may also apply. Be sure to inform all persons that all dwellings offered or advertised are on an equal opportunity basis.
Revised and Updated - Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Robert S. Griswold, CRE, CPM, CCIM,
PCAM, GRI, ARM
©2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996 Robert S. Griswold.
All Rights Reserved.